With over 20 years forecasting and reporting on the weather for stations across the the country, Steve Adamson is excited to have the opportunity to work with the next generation of digital weather services.
Steve graduated from the nationally recognized school for meteorology at Lyndon State College of Vermont and has since been inducted into the school’s highest honor society.
Steve is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. He is proud to hold seals of approval from both organizations.
Steve began his career at WGME-TV in Portland, Maine and went on to forecast and report at stations in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Greensboro, North Carolina. Most recently, he was a meteorologist at WXIA-TV in Atlanta, Georgia. He went on to work at KSBY in California before returning to the skies as a commercial airline pilot.
Steve loves to be outdoors. He plays baseball any chance he can get and participates in the National Adult Baseball League. He also likes to wakeboard, snowboard and even ice skates from time to time.
- UTC/GMT/Zulu Time
Current Time in Atlanta, GA
GET THE EXCLUSIVE WEATHER OF OSS FORECAST HERE!
- Weather Unavailable or invalid NOAA code.
Weather Of Oss is brought to you by these fine sponsors:
- FFC issues PATCHY DENSE FOG LIKELY OVER FAR NORTH GEORGIA THROUGH 10 AM for Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Dade, Dawson, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Lumpkin, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Towns, Union, Walker, White, Whitfield [GA] till 7:00 PM EDT
- FFC issues Hazardous Weather Outlook (HWO)
- FULTON COUNTY AIRPORT Oct 6 Climate Report: High: 76 Low: 58 Precip: 0.0 Snow: 0.0
- MACON Oct 6 Climate Report: High: 80 Low: 56 Precip: 0.0 Snow: M
- ATLANTA Oct 6 Climate Report: High: 76 Low: 59 Precip: 0.0 Snow: M