With over 20 years forecasting and reporting on the weather for stations across the the country, Steve Adamson is excited to have the opportunity to work with the next generation of digital weather services.
Steve graduated from the nationally recognized school for meteorology at Lyndon State College of Vermont and has since been inducted into the school’s highest honor society.
Steve is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. He is proud to hold seals of approval from both organizations.
Steve began his career at WGME-TV in Portland, Maine and went on to forecast and report at stations in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Greensboro, North Carolina. Most recently, he was a meteorologist at WXIA-TV in Atlanta, Georgia. He went on to work at KSBY in California before returning to the skies as a commercial airline pilot.
Steve loves to be outdoors. He plays baseball any chance he can get and participates in the National Adult Baseball League. He also likes to wakeboard, snowboard and even ice skates from time to time.
- UTC/GMT/Zulu Time
Current Time in Atlanta, GA
GET THE EXCLUSIVE WEATHER OF OSS FORECAST HERE!
- Weather Unavailable or invalid NOAA code.
Weather Of Oss is brought to you by these fine sponsors:
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued July 04 at 1:05PM EDT until July 04 at 2:00PM EDT by NWS
- Severe Weather Statement issued July 04 at 1:05PM EDT by NWS
- Special Weather Statement issued July 04 at 1:01PM EDT until July 05 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 04 at 11:34AM EDT until July 05 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- Flash Flood Watch issued July 04 at 10:19AM EDT until July 05 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- FFC issues SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR DODGE, TELFAIR AND WILCOX COUNTIES UNTIL 230 PM EDT for Dodge, Telfair, Wilcox [GA] till 2:30 PM EDT
- FFC expires Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Houston, Pulaski [GA] till 2:00 PM EDT
- FFC issues SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR MACON, HOUSTON AND DOOLY COUNTIES UNTIL 230 PM EDT for Dooly, Houston, Macon [GA] till 2:30 PM EDT
- FFC issues SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR STEWART COUNTY UNTIL 215 PM EDT for Stewart [GA] till 2:15 PM EDT
- FFC issues SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR CRISP AND DOOLY COUNTIES UNTIL 215 PM EDT for Crisp, Dooly [GA] till 2:15 PM EDT