With over 20 years forecasting and reporting on the weather for stations across the the country, Steve Adamson is excited to have the opportunity to work with the next generation of digital weather services.
Steve graduated from the nationally recognized school for meteorology at Lyndon State College of Vermont and has since been inducted into the school’s highest honor society.
Steve is a member of both the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association. He is proud to hold seals of approval from both organizations.
Steve began his career at WGME-TV in Portland, Maine and went on to forecast and report at stations in Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Greensboro, North Carolina. Most recently, he was a meteorologist at WXIA-TV in Atlanta, Georgia. He went on to work at KSBY in California before returning to the skies as a commercial airline pilot.
Steve loves to be outdoors. He plays baseball any chance he can get and participates in the National Adult Baseball League. He also likes to wakeboard, snowboard and even ice skates from time to time.
- UTC/GMT/Zulu Time
Current Time in Atlanta, GA
GET THE EXCLUSIVE WEATHER OF OSS FORECAST HERE!
Atlanta, Hartsfield - Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA
Last Updated on Mar 31 2015, 10:52 pm EDT
Current Conditions: Light Rain
Wind: West at 11mph
Weather Of Oss is brought to you by these fine sponsors:
- Special Weather Statement issued March 31 at 8:30PM EDT until March 31 at 11:00PM EDT by NWS
- Special Weather Statement issued March 31 at 8:25PM EDT until March 31 at 11:00PM EDT by NWS
- Special Weather Statement issued March 31 at 8:13PM EDT until March 31 at 11:00PM EDT by NWS
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch issued March 31 at 7:08PM EDT until March 31 at 11:00PM EDT by NWS
- FFC issues Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Bleckley, Dodge, Houston, Pulaski [GA] till 10:00 PM EDT
- Storm Prediction Center issues Mesoscale Discussion #168
- 1 NW Bolingbroke [Monroe Co, GA] AMATEUR RADIO reports TSTM WND DMG at 31 Mar, 8:06 PM EDT -- LARGE TREE BLOWN DOWN ON PEA RIDGE ROAD NEAR I-475
- FFC issues SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR NICKEL SIZE HAIL AND 40 MPH WINDS IN TWIGGS, BLECKLEY, PEACH, HOUSTON AND PULASKI COUNTIES UNTIL 930 PM EDT for Bleckley, Houston, Peach, Pulaski, Twiggs [GA] till 9:30 PM EDT
- The Storm Prediction Center issues Day 1 SLGT risk for portions of FFC